Saturday, February 27, 2010

Who Does He Look Like?

After posting the pictures of Cache's first hair cut my mom sent me a picture of Drake's first hair cut. I couldn't believe how much they look alike. I didn't think my kids looked that much alike but they do. I decided to go through more pictures and found some of Madelyn too. I can't decide who Cache looks more like, Drake or Madelyn. Sometimes he looks just like Drake and other times he looks just like Madelyn. I am thinking he's a pretty good mix. What do you think?

Drake

Cache

Madelyn

7 comments:

Amy 'n' Nate said...

All your kids look the same. But, seriously, when you find a winner, why change? Equal in their perfection. I guess you and Mike were meant to be.

Holly, Jacob, Liberty, Avery and Bristol said...

I think Cache looks more like Madelyn, but there is definitely some Drake there too. I love his little curls by the way.

Molly Kay said...

I have to agree with Amy, they all do look so similar! I think Cache looks a little more like Madelyn though. All of them are adorable!

Simpson Family said...

Holy cow! That is amazing...im sticking with Drake though. I cant decide what it is, but for some reason I think they look so muck alike.

Heidi said...

i think he looks more like drake when i compare him with drake. then i think he looks more like madelyn when i compare him with madelyn... so, that accomplished nothing!! that just means they're all cutie pies. ;)

Trent and Dianne Rencher said...

Now that's what I call dang cute kids!!!

Jordan and Sadie Simpson said...

Ha that's crazy! They all look SO MUCH alike! And MiKya looks like she could fit right in there minus the really dark hair :)