Cache had super long hair and it was starting to look scroungy so I decided to cut it. I found out that I am not very good at cutting hair, especially when it's a baby that doesn't hold still. Cache was very tired and didn't like us holding his head still. He got very mad but I do think he looks a lot cuter now without a mullet in the back and his hair hanging down past his ears.
I also had to add these pictures of him with his curly hair. I just LOVE it! His hair is extremely curly when it's wet but when it dries it is stick straight. I can't believe it can go from one extreme to the other.
4 comments:
That kid gets cuter every day!
oh my word!! he is sooooo cute! he looks so much older since the last time i saw him. wow! perhaps that's because he's aging... ;)
great hair cut! the curls are just too much, i can't stand the cuteness!
he is so cute!! And getting so big already!
I wondered who he looked like but wow! Madalyn (sorry if I butchered that!). He is such a cutie and all those curls!! So cute1
Post a Comment