Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sugar Cookies

Every now and then I feel ambitious and make sugar cookies with the kids. This time I let them help me mix it all together, roll it out and cut their own cookies. When it was time to frost them I let them frost their own. As you can see, it makes a huge mess. This was only the frosting part. We sure had a lot of fun but now you know why it only happens about once a year.

Would you like some cookie with that frosting?

3 comments:

Krishele said...

So it's good to know that I'm not the only mom who only does sugar cookies like once a year. There are people in my ward that do them for almost every holiday. Makes me feel like loser mom of the year. :)

rnichols said...

haha, I had to laugh at Krishele's comment because I feel the same as you both. I still need to make sugar cookies with my kids. I love the extra frosting on Madelyn's cookies. Good girl!! I love your family photos too. Miss you Melissa!!

Simpson Family said...

Madelyn likes her cookies the way I like mine. JK...those pics are so cute! What a good mom you are:)