Drake had pre-school graduation today. He still has another year of pre-school before he can start kindergarten but they had graduation for all of the kids. They have a really cool program here. His 2 teachers are Mrs. Schuyler and Ms. Goodman. In his classroom there are also a few high school students. Kids from the surrounding high schools, who are interested in becoming teachers, are bused to Drake's school. These high school students help plan the lessons and are assigned to 1 kid. They are called special teachers. Drake had 2 special teachers, Ms. Anixis and Ms. Lauren. Throughout they year, the high school kids took pictures of Drake and scrap booked about it and then presented the book to Drake on Wednesday. At the carnival they also had a magician come. He was really cute with the kids and Drake was laughing so hard I thought he was going to fall over. It has been a great school year and we will miss it.
Drake walking the bridge for graduation
Drake laughing at the magician

He pulled a rabbit out of his hat

Drake & Madelyn with their big dollars

Drake, Ms. Anixis, Ms. Lauren, & Madelyn

Mrs. Schuyler and Drake

Drake getting his certificate
4 comments:
How fun and exciting. I can't believe that they are so big, but then I look at my own and think that that is about right. Congratulations on the coming addition. I hope that it goes well with you. You have a beautiful family.
What a big kid Drake is now. So cute!
melissa!!! It's jen thompson (now simmons!) I stumbled across your blog, how the heck are you? YOur family is beautiful! Where are you guys living? How is life? I can't believe I found you!
He looks like such a big boy. All the baby fat in his cute face has drained away. I can't believe how fast they grow up! Enjoy it!
Post a Comment