I got the best early Mother's Day present from Drake today. In pre-school they filled out a questionnaire about their mom's. They made them into a card and he gave it to me. The answers are quite comical @ times but on the other hand, he did a pretty good job. Here is the questionnaire and his answers:
1-What is my mom's name? Melissa
2-What does my mom do during the day? My mom cooks (Thankfully that was the answer. My heart dropped into my stomach when I saw the question. I was afraid he was going to say-sleep)
3-How old is my mom? 20 (he was only 5 years off-in my favor though)
4-What does Daddy call Mom? Babe
5-What is mom's favorite color? Red
6-What is mom's favorite food? Lettuce (He makes me look good cuz it's really chocolate)
7-What is mom's favorite TV show or movie? American Idol
8-How many brothers or sisters does mom have? 1 brother and 1 sister
9-What is a message you have for your mom? I miss you
I thought that was so sweet. I told him it's the best present a mom could get for Mother's Day.
7 comments:
I love those! That is too cute!
I love that he said you like lettuce and that he misses you. So sweet! He's getting so big!
That is really cute. It is the best present! We miss you guys!
that is cute!!!
That is so sweet!!!
That is so cute!! Congrats on baby #3! How exciting! :)
melissa,
I just read this and laughed so hard...how cute!!
I love looking at your blog, it it so fun!
jen
Post a Comment