Saturday, April 4, 2009

Number Three?!

I can't believe it's really happening. We are having another baby. Number 3 is on the way. I never thought this day would come. It's been kind of different for me since I always thought that when you had your third kid you were "old". I'll tell you what, I don't feel old and now when I look back, neither was anyone else when they were pregnant with their third. On the flip side everyone out here thinks I'm insane. I get nasty looks when they realize I am 25 and having my third kid. It's a different world out here-most people stop @ 1 or 2 kids. They think I am crazy and you know what, some days they are right. Although I have my spacey moments we really are happy to be having another one. The Lord has blessed us and we are excited to make our family bigger. The kids are excited too (mostly Drake b/c he kind of understands and Madelyn doesn't get it). Drake thinks it's a girl and that we should name her CC. We don't have any names picked out yet but I can guarantee you 1 thing, it won't be CC.

Due Date: Oct. 20

I went to the dr. yesterday for my second appointment. They were looking for the heartbeat and had a hard time finding it. They sent me to get another ultra sound to be safe. The reason they couldn't get the heartbeat was b/c the baby wouldn't hold still. It's a wild one! They finally got it to hold still long enough and check it's heartbeat. Everything is great and I even got a cool picture from it. This time it actually looks human. It's amazing how much they change in just a few weeks.

24 comments:

Julianne said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Adrienne & Scott said...

It's a good thing you didn't post this on April 1st or I wouldn't have believed you! Good thing you waited a couple days! Congratulations! I'm soooooo excited for you guys! I thought we'd have a kid before your 3rd one! Haha! Hope you've been feeling ok. Let us know if we can help you in any way. And where did Drake get CC?! The only thing I can think where he got that from is if Mike had mentioned CC Sebathia (Yankee's pitcher). Haha! Congrats again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heidi said...

woo hoo! another baby to photograph! thanks for having another one just for me. ;)

seriously tho, i'm so excited for you guys!

Livingstone Family said...

That is funny-- the same thing happened at my appt. I totally thought it was another girl until I saw that baby doing cartwheels, and thought ... "oh no, it might be a boy!" Anyway, I woke up this morning and I am so excited for you!! Cousins!! I couldn't ask for anything more. Glad you're feeling good, take care! XOXO

The Sabatini Family said...

Congrats!! That's so exciting!!

Krystal said...

MELISSA CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting! You are the cutest mom and have the most darling kids... so you need to have as many as you can! I am so happy for you!!! HOW EXCITING!

Jeff and aimie said...

That is great!!!! Congrats!! I hope all is going well for you. If you need help with anything let me know!!!

Amy 'n' Nate said...

That's wonderful news! I'm so happy for you. And I think radiology is a great choice. Whenever Nate is on Radi-Holiday I ask why he didn't choose it. Congrats to you and I'm glad to hear how well everything is going for your gorgeous family.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations we are so excited for you guys! Your due date is really close to Nate and Keshia's. What's wrong with CC?!!! How fun! We hope you guys are doing well.

Wendi said...

Congratulations!! That's really is so cool for you guys. I'm happy for you!

Murdocks said...

YAY! That is so exciting. Congratulations!

morgan and tina said...

I have honestly been wondering when you're going to have yourself another one! :] Well congrats to you and Mike! That's so exciting. Are you ever going to permanently make it back to Idaho?

Kelsey Booth said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations, I am so happy for your family.

Becca said...

Congrats, Melissa! That is so exciting, and I understand how it is to get the weird looks. That's how it was back in DC with both boys. I hope this pregnancy goes well for you!

The Cook Clan said...

That is exciting! Congrats. I have a funny story about CC. We almost named Mckenna Cambree. We thought it would have been cute for a nickname to call her CC. Good thing we named her Mckenna instead.

Julie Ann said...

Yeah! Your kids are so blasted cute that you need to keep them coming! You are a great mom and I hope everything goes well.

Molly Kay said...

Okay, I will add to the list of Congratulations! Brent actually informed me of the news after he returned from priesthood session. And I don't think you are crazy, I think it is fabulous! And I tell you what, if you are crazy, WE ALL ARE! :) Good luck, I'm excited for you!

Shaunie said...

I have been blog-stocking you for awhile but haven't left a comment until now...Congratulations! You guys have darling kids.

Butler Family said...

CONGRATS on baby number 3. That is so exciting!! I am really happy for you guys!!!

Duncan Family said...

YEAH! Congratulations! Will you be out for the wedding? Hopefully we'll see you then!

Unknown said...

I loved seeing Ci-Ci! Speaking of ultrasounds Nate Larson and I have been learining to read them. This is what Jess's looked like so Nate took the leisure of interpreting it. (go to the link)

http://natefoundjess.blogspot.com/

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

congratulations again. It'll be fun to be prego together--and get to experience #3 at the same time--AHH!! Anyways, glad you're doing good and have a human looking picture of the baby!

Danielle said...

congrats...having 3 is great. we are loving life. good luck and when are you due?

rnichols said...

Congratulations you guys!!!