Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Michael's Visit

Michael (my brother) came to see us for a few days. It was really fun to a Brewers game, walked the magnificent mile and visited all the famous "Michael Jordan" places. Thanks for coming to visit Michael!!

Chicago Temple

Lake Michigan

Pyramid and Egyptian Statue (Someone actually lives there)

Brewers Game



Michael Jordan's Gate

Drake @ The Drake Hotel

Madelyn @ American Girl Store

Michael Jordan Statue @ United Center

3 comments:

Livingstone Family said...

I love your updates, I'm behind on mine too. I'm just feeling to tired and LAZY to update, but I need to put on our Disneyland pics. What I wanted to tell you is that I'm going to make you a new header for your blog (when I remember), I'll make it so that it matches things better-- maybe with a white background so that it's more versatile. Then you just go in and change it out, I'll send you directions when I e-mail it to you. Take care!

Holly, Jacob, Liberty, Avery and Bristol said...

Isn't the pyramid awesome! I am glad you got to have your brother come, and it looks like you guys had lots of fun. I am jealous, I love it when family gets to visit.

Butler Family said...

That pyramind is really awesome. Glad you got to have your brother comes out. It is always nice when family can come and visit!! Looks like you guys had a blast!!!