The kids got another Valentines package a couple days after Valentines Day. It was from Mindy, John, Josie, Johnny and Maggie. They were so excited and loved EVERYTHING in there. Thanks for the package. We loved having Valentines last even longer!
That is so weird that it took so long to get to you! I sent one to my friend in Indiana the same day and she got hers before Valentine's Day. Weird, Chicago! Anyway, it makes it last a little longer. Josie talks about Drake and Madelyn all the time. The way she says Madelyn reminds me of the way Drake used to say it when he was younger. It cracks me up everytime!
I am going to say this a million times... but your family is so dang cute! Your kids are so darling- I'm glad they got to extend their Valentine's Day!!!
Hey cute Meliss!!! I am SO excited that I found your blog! ... So I had to say hi. I can't believe how BIG your little kiddos are. I remember when Drake was just a little guy and me and Isac came and saw you guys in Provo. It doesn't feel like it was THAT long ago... But really it was like 3 years ago at least :) Time flies. Looks like you are doing good. You guys are in Chicago right? Is this Mike's last year of med school? How are all the SImpson's doing? Oh I love your fam!!! :) Especially Phil and Trudy, they are so sweet! We are in Logan, Brade is finishing school at USU and I am a nurse, and we are expecting our first little boy in less than 5 weeks now!!! Anyway hope everything is fabulous. Your kids are adorable.
My Gosh! You're kids are so big. And your daughter is GORGEOUS! Nate randomly mentioned that Match Day had arrived and it made me think of the life in Illinois that feels like forever ago! I'm terribly curious what specialty Mike chose. I am glad that all is well!
5 comments:
That is so weird that it took so long to get to you! I sent one to my friend in Indiana the same day and she got hers before Valentine's Day. Weird, Chicago! Anyway, it makes it last a little longer. Josie talks about Drake and Madelyn all the time. The way she says Madelyn reminds me of the way Drake used to say it when he was younger. It cracks me up everytime!
I am going to say this a million times... but your family is so dang cute! Your kids are so darling- I'm glad they got to extend their Valentine's Day!!!
Hey cute Meliss!!!
I am SO excited that I found your blog! ... So I had to say hi. I can't believe how BIG your little kiddos are. I remember when Drake was just a little guy and me and Isac came and saw you guys in Provo. It doesn't feel like it was THAT long ago... But really it was like 3 years ago at least :) Time flies. Looks like you are doing good. You guys are in Chicago right? Is this Mike's last year of med school? How are all the SImpson's doing? Oh I love your fam!!! :) Especially Phil and Trudy, they are so sweet!
We are in Logan, Brade is finishing school at USU and I am a nurse, and we are expecting our first little boy in less than 5 weeks now!!! Anyway hope everything is fabulous. Your kids are adorable.
My Gosh! You're kids are so big. And your daughter is GORGEOUS! Nate randomly mentioned that Match Day had arrived and it made me think of the life in Illinois that feels like forever ago! I'm terribly curious what specialty Mike chose. I am glad that all is well!
Congratulations Peterson's! We're excited to see Baby #3! Ryan's guess is a girl, I bet a boy. Woohoo for either one!
Post a Comment