Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day

We have had a good Valentines Day. Yesterday we had a little Valentines party and ate cupcakes. I was also so proud of myself for Madelyn's hair. It's very festive and she loves it too! The kids got a lot of packages. They got 1 from G&G Simpson, 1 from Great Grandma Kaye and Grandpa Brent, and another from Grandma Julie, Grandpa Peterson, & Tyra. It was so nice of everyone to think of our kids on Valentines day.

Madelyn's Hair



Our Heart Shaped cupcake

The Roses Mike gave me


Package from Grandma Julie, Grandpa Peterson and Tyra

Valentines from Mom & Dad
Package from Great Grandma Kaye and Grandpa Brent

3 comments:

Livingstone Family said...

AAAgh! We sent one too, it must be late, SORRY! At least it will make Valentine's Day last a little longer. I love Madelyn's hair, it is so cute! I tried it on Maggies, didn't turn out quite so good, you're so good at figuring those things out. Happy Hearts Day!

morgan and tina said...

You have some serious skills Melissa! I am most definitely impressed.

rnichols said...

I LOVE Madelyn's hair. That is awesome. I hope I'll be able to do that to my girls' hair. What a cutie to sing "Happy B-day" to Drake. So cute! We miss you guys!