Saturday, November 15, 2008

Crafts

I made some of the cutest crafts at and for our Super Saturday. I love having 1 day a year where I can actually pretend like I am good at crafts. I am very excited about these things. They were easy to make and very inexpensive too.

I made these Turkey's for our lunch bunch. They liked them so much they asked me to make them again to show at Super Saturday

Here's a big bunch that I made

Paper Trees

Cinnamon Candle

Coasters

Fall Wreath

5 comments:

~The Dippold's said...

So cute!! I love crafts! Super Saturdays are the best! :)

The Price Family said...

Hey Melissa, I hope you don't mind I'm taking a peek at your blog. Its good to see your cute family. I saw your name on Jamie (Beards). Anyway I love the turkeys you made, very cute. What did you use for the heads?
Take Care,
Jodi (Wallevand) Price

Becca said...

Hey, Melissa, those are so cute! Where did you find those ideas?

Molly Kay said...

You're the one that made those?! I saw them, and thought they were so cute!

The Cook Clan said...

Wow, those are so cool! Thanks for sharing. I may steal some ideas.