Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Making the Best of Things
Leave it to the kids to show you how to be happy no matter what the situation is. Our car has been in and out of the shop a few times and we just had to take it back this morning. I brought in the kids carseats and the stroller from the van so when Mike is home with the other car we can all go somewhere. Drake and Madelyn are so creative and scooted their carseats over to stroller (which is on its side) and are using the stroller wheel for a steering wheel. They could care less that our car is getting fixed and we are stuck at home. They sure know how to make the best of bad situations (or they're clueless, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is too funny!! Very creative kids though..
They are so creative! I'm sorry that you are having such a hard time with your car. Hopefully, it'll stop having problems soon!
I hope that your car has gotten fixed, but what a happy way to have your kids be so cute about the situation! I love it.
Post a Comment