Today was Drake's first day of pre-school. I got to go with him today so he could show me around. It is such an awesome school. Drake absolutely loved it. His teachers are so nice. I am very excited for him and I know he is excited too. He gets to go all by himself on Wednesday. He's ready for it. I just can't believe my "baby" boy is in pre-school.
5 comments:
How cute! I'm so glad he wasn't scared! And I can't believe he's going to preschool! Doesn't that make you feel so old?!
Our little Drake! Did you cry Melissa. I know I'm just going to cry when Ben leaves for pre-school. Does Drake have full or half-day pre-school?
Weird, isn't it?!
Oh, he is so cute & so old! I can't stand it!
What a cute picture! Wow, what a big boy he is!!!
Post a Comment