
Drake is into Batman and Superman right now. We were so lucky and saw the "real" Batman (at least Drake thought he was the real one) at Six Flags the other day. Drake, Madelyn & Ava got their picture taken with him. Then, today Drake learned his phone number so he earned a Batman cape. Madelyn tried really hard to learn it with him (she knows the last 3 numbers). They look so cool and can run so fast with them on.
5 comments:
How sweet is that! You saw the real Batman. I bet Drake was excited.
Wowza!!! That is VERY cool!
So are you telling me that wasn't the real batman at Six Flags? It's like the day I found out the tooth fairy wasn't real. I'm so sad! They are so cute! Way to bribe your kids!!!
I love the capes! I had to have a superman cape when I was little and wouldn't go to bed unless I was "flown" there by one of my parents. Kids are so cute how they get so passionate about simple things.
hey, it's kate, heidi ellsworth's sister...i'm your second cousin too! i loved the story about batman and that idea for rewarding them with capes is a great idea!
Post a Comment