We read the scriptures every night and take turns reading, Mike, me and then Drake. Here is a video of Drake's turn. He must be speaking the Adamic language.
That is so funny! John said that must be how Mike sounds when he reads. Maybe he could teach us all a thing or two and I love Madelyn in the background. How fun!
That is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. I was literally crying it was so funny. I love Madelyn at the end Bye! How cute! Love you lots, Aunt Toenail
6 comments:
That is so funny! John said that must be how Mike sounds when he reads. Maybe he could teach us all a thing or two and I love Madelyn in the background. How fun!
hahaa. I think he and tally really were best friends before! they are too much alike! He is so cute!
That is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. I was literally crying it was so funny. I love Madelyn at the end Bye! How cute! Love you lots, Aunt Toenail
That is so cute!! At first when I saw that I was thinking, He can read already??? But then I see. That is adorable though!
We thought this was very funny. Ava had to watch it 5x in a row. She just sat there with her hands over her mouth giggling.
We thought this was very funny. Ava had to watch it 5x in a row. She just sat there with her hands over her mouth giggling.
Post a Comment