Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Family Vacation

Mike has the week off of school so we took a family trip up to the Wisonsin Dells. It is a strip of hotels with indoor and outdoor water parks. One hotel even has an indoor/outdoor water park and theme park. They have rollercoaster and everything. We stayed at the Atlantis which is very kid friendly. We all had a great time, especially our kids. They LOVE the water.

Our Hotel Room

Doesn't this look fun

Drake coming down the slide

Madelyn & Daddy's turn

The water is getting me

Sitting on the steps

Another Big Slide

Daddy & Madelyn

Princess Madelyn

Hello Mr. Dolphin

See the Big Slides

2 comments:

Livingstone Family said...

I seriously want to be your neighbor so we can do all the fun things you do! What a great trip to take in the winter time. I've noticed the cold temperatures your way, I'm sorry for you-- not that it's that much better here! It looks like you had a great time, we're all jealous and wish we could be there. And THANKS so much for the Valentine treats, I looked for those little juju hearts EVERYWHERE this year because they are my favorite and couldn't find any ... so I ate them all. We love and miss you so,so,so much! I have your pics on our fridge, we love them!

Adrienne & Scott said...

Your kids are too cute! Looks like you had fun! It looks perfect for little kids. How fun. We totally need to plan a trip with everyone.