We got family pictures today. This is one of the things I hate most-pictures!! I decided we really needed a new picture of our family since it has been quite a while since we've had one. They did a pretty good job.
I love your pictures, but I am laughing out loud because Drake is so dang funny. His personality really comes out in his pictures, I love the tongue, his eyes, all of it! It reminds me SOOOO much of Johnny at that age, he did the same thing (now is not that much better)! Anyway, I love them and I love all your updates. You guys look great!
4 comments:
you guys are the most adorable family. :) i'm liking the pics of madelyn scrunching her nose!
I love your pictures, but I am laughing out loud because Drake is so dang funny. His personality really comes out in his pictures, I love the tongue, his eyes, all of it! It reminds me SOOOO much of Johnny at that age, he did the same thing (now is not that much better)! Anyway, I love them and I love all your updates. You guys look great!
You guys are so photogenic! It's so nice when you kids cooperate because you get cute pictures!!!
Those turned out sooo cute!!!
Post a Comment