Mike finishes his pediatric radiology fellowship this coming summer. He has been on the job hunt for the last 6+ months. He has interviewed in Logan UT, Seattle WA, Tucson Arizona, Twin Falls ID and Provo UT. He has been offered jobs from everyone of these places except Tucson. His residency here is even trying to get him to stay. We finally made the decision to take the job in Provo, UT. I can't believe it. It's so weird to think we will be done with school and he will have a real job. I never imagined myself living in Utah. It was a hard decision for both of us but we know this is right for us and our family. Mike signed the paperwork and we will be moving to Utah in June. I will be so sad to leave Arizona but I know we will love Utah. The job is the most amazing job we have ever seen and we are in awe that we have this opportunity. We are so grateful and excited for this new stage of our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment