Friday, September 12, 2014

Trip To Texas

Mike and I were lucky enough to fly out to San Antonio, TX and see Isac and Jen.  We made the trip to see BYU play Texas.  I flew out a few days before Mike and got to spend that time with Isac, Jen, Tyler, Abby and Avery.  It was so fun to see where they live and all the fun sites of San Antonio.  We went downtown and saw the Alamo and visited the river walk.






We drove up to the game and on our way stopped and ate a place called Salt lick BBQ.  It was soo good. We went to the game and it was AMAZING! BYU creamed Texas, which was totally unexpected.  Taysom Hill played out of his mind.We met our friends from med school, Devin and Alicia Wahlen, there so it was fun to catch up with them.















During half time I went down to get a drink and ran into Jimmer Fredette.  I. About. Died!  I am a HUGE fan so I couldn't believe it.  He is such a cool, humble guy and his wife is super nice too.

I'm so glad we got to go on this trip.  The game was amazing and I loved spending time with family.

No comments: