Madelyn turned 7 on November 20. She went to school that day. I took in cupcakes for her class so they could celebrate. We also went to lunch at McDonalds. She had gymnastics that afternoon so she had her friend Raylee over til that started then I took both girls to gymnastics. That night we ate dinner at Peter Piper Pizza and then opened presents and had cake. She wanted a surprise for a cake so I surprised her with a Sophia the First cake. She had a great day. She's so sweet and so special. She's always happy and fun to be around. EVERY kid loves her and wants to be her friend. We absolutely love having her in our family.
Madelyn also had a spa birthday party. Mike's mom was in town the weekend before the party and was so nice to sew little bags for the girls to take home. They were the cutest things ever. She had her friends from school and church and it was a lot of fun.
 |
| Italia, Raylee, Quincy, Emma, Tatum, Peyton, Liberty, Madelyn |
No comments:
Post a Comment