Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Cache is 4

Cache turned 4 on October 14.  It was a great day.  He had school that day and was pretty excited about that.  I went into his class and took cupcakes.  He wanted a Ninja Turtle cake so I made him one. I take the kids to lunch on their birthday and they get to choose where we go.  Cache chose McDonalds.  Surprise! That night we went to Chuck E Cheese for dinner.  Jessica, Mike's sister, joined us.  It's fun having her close by, especially for holidays and special occasions.  Cache is a fun, energetic kid.  He has a great personality and is ALWAYS playing a trick or teasing someone.  When I took him into his 4 year check up (today) they weighed him and measured him.  He is in the 97% for weight and off the charts for height so they just call it 100%.  The dr said he is taller than 50% of 6 year olds.  He's a BIG kid but has the softest heart.  We love our Cachey!











No comments: