Cache is a funny kid. He has a lot of personality and a big smile. His whole face lights up when he smiles and it's the cutest thing ever. In February we figured out that Cache couldn't hear very well. He was only hearing 40%. H
is speech was a little off and now we know why. In May he got tubes in his ears and his hearing is improving, which is improving his speech. Before his speech becomes perfect I wanted to document the cute things he says in his cute little mispronounced way.
1- Tant see me. Where did Tash doe? (Can't see me. Where did Cache go?)
He says this as he's covering his eyes. He is truly convinced that if he covers his eyes we can't see him. We catch him doing this when he's getting in trouble. As if we can't see him to get after him. He will also do this when he's being shy and someone is trying to talk to him.
2- Pointing to a tv, show, or picture and yelling "Hey! I seen dat porn". VERY embarrassing but he really means (Hey! I've seen that before). He is usually talking about a movie. A "G" rated movie. No we are not showing him inappropriate shows.
3- He is constantly reminding us that he "doesn't like big bumps". We took the kids to California Adventures last October. Cache had just turned 3 days before we went. We learned a lesson...just because your kid is tall enough to ride the rides doesn't mean he should. Most 3 year olds are not tall enough to ride the Tower of Terror and other rides. Cache is just HUGE! He rode Racin' Radiator Springs and it had some "hills" or drops like a roller coaster and that's what he means by "big bumps".
4- "Ouch!" This is a word we hear a million times a day from him. Every time you touch him he says ouch. I'm convinced he has no idea what ouch really means.
5- "Puh Meer" (Come here). He is constantly telling me to "Puh Meer" so I can see what he has to show me. If I'm not looking right at him when I respond he says "No mom, look with your eyes".
6- He is also constantly telling me "See, told you". He has no idea what that means and uses it out of context but he has heard Drake and Madelyn use it enough that he feels he needs to use it too.
7- One of my favorite (usually) is "Mommy tut in" (Mommy tuck in). He will not let anyone else tuck him in. Not even Mike. He is adamant that I tuck him in. It's cute because I know he loves me and I mean a lot to him but some nights it'd be nice to have a break. I'm enjoying every second of it though because I know he's growing up so fast.
We love our Cache or Cachey as Madelyn calls him. He is such a sweet, fun boy. We are so blessed to have him!

No comments:
Post a Comment