Thursday, November 1, 2012
Halloween
Halloween was great this year. I'm afraid that after 2 years of Halloween in Arizona I'm never going to want to move. It's so nice to be able to take the kids trick-or-treating and enjoy it. The weather was perfect-not too hot, not too cold. You can actually see what the kid's costumes are b/c they're not covered by layers of coats to keep them warm :)
We had our ward trunk-or-treat and had a lot of fun. Drake was a pirate, Madelyn was Rapunzel, Cache was an Incredible, and McKay was Robin.
For Halloween my mom and Grandma were here and were nice enough to hand out candy so Mike and I could take the kids trick-or-treating. We all had so much fun and the kids had more candy than they knew what to do with.
The kids did a Halloween parade at school. Madelyn didn't get to dress up b/c I was on a field trip with her at Schnepp Farms. We had a great time there riding rides and picking out a pumpkin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment