Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Mother's Day
I had a great Mother's Day this year. Mike let me sleep through the night and not have to get up and feed McKay. That's always a treat. When I woke up the kids had made me breakfast. It was Rice Krispies and toast. The funny thing is the cereal was so soggy I could hardly eat it and the toast was basically a warm piece of bread with blobs of butter on it. It was super cute though. Luckily for me Cache will eat anything and he chowed my whole breakfast while Drake and Madelyn weren't looking. They also both made me cards and filled out questionnaires at school. I absolutely love their answers. Some of their answers make me look like an all-star and others make me look like the worst mom in the world. Mike and I got a good laugh out of all of these. These are my favorite kind of presents though. Cache was nice enough to even give me a present too. I have been potty training him for a week now and he hasn't quite figured out how to go poop on the toilet. Well, he surprised me with it on Sunday. Happy Mother's Day to me! I'm sure it won't stick but at least we're on the right track. :) Keep in mind that even once is a treat for me b/c just a couple days before that he had wet his pants. While I was getting new underwear he pooped (luckily on a blanket I made him stand on while I got the underwear), then he stepped in it, played in it, didn't like it on his hands so wiped it off on his body, then just as I was walking back in the room I see him put his finger in his mouth. Yes he did, he ate some. I almost threw up and Madelyn was in the room (and if you know Madelyn that is a VERY bad thing). She had to leave b/c she almost threw up too. So, needless to say a little duty in the toilet was a HUGE present for me. I love my kids and my husband. They are the best!
Madelyn's Present to me-I love how I'm 19. Wow I'm young but it sure made for an early start on having kids (12?)
Drake's Present (He must think I'm super skinny)
g
This says: She has dirty blond hair. My mommy has blue eyes like me. She works all day. And also watches me. My mommy lets me live in her house and she loves me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I love your updates! You may wonder who still reads blogs, but I do!!!! I miss you and the kids so much.
Bahaha I seriously can't stop laughing about your kids answers. BTW who is Don? haha
LOL so glad you "let" Drake live with you in your house. Too cute.
Post a Comment