I finally got around to getting Cache's 2 year pictures taken. It has been 3 months since he turned 2 but with all the holidays and everything I finally found time. He was quite the little stinker during the session. He would NOT smile for ANYTHING! He wouldn't even look at the camera and if he did his hand was in his mouth or his finger was in his nose. He wouldn't give the photographer the time of day. If he even though about smiling he would look away. Luckily I brought a basketball. Once we got this out he opened up a little more. He would play catch with me and we were able to get a few shots that way. Then, at the very end the photographer started asking him about food. Pizza, ice cream, chicken nuggets, chocolate, etc and that changed everything. It's funny how at age 2 the keys to a guys heart are still sports and food. Some things just never change!
I can't believe he is already two. The last time I saw him, he was just a baby. And now your going to have another baby. It's crazy how fast time goes. Cute pictures by the way.
Aw, Cache! He's so grown up from when I saw him last June! What a handsome little guy! I know what you mean--we just did pictures. Trying to get three kids looking, smiling, hands out of mouths/noses AT THE SAME TIME....good luck! So I was just thinking about you. You are close, aren't you? You look cute in your family pictures! I hope the last little bit goes quickly and as comfortably as possible for you! Good luck! It'll be fun to see pics of the little Peterson guy! P.S. We decided to do the Liberty Lake job, but we will still have to come to AZ to visit in, say, February/March when we're tired of the cold!
3 comments:
he looks so big!! Love the pictures
I can't believe he is already two. The last time I saw him, he was just a baby. And now your going to have another baby. It's crazy how fast time goes. Cute pictures by the way.
Aw, Cache! He's so grown up from when I saw him last June! What a handsome little guy! I know what you mean--we just did pictures. Trying to get three kids looking, smiling, hands out of mouths/noses AT THE SAME TIME....good luck!
So I was just thinking about you. You are close, aren't you? You look cute in your family pictures! I hope the last little bit goes quickly and as comfortably as possible for you! Good luck! It'll be fun to see pics of the little Peterson guy!
P.S. We decided to do the Liberty Lake job, but we will still have to come to AZ to visit in, say, February/March when we're tired of the cold!
Post a Comment