We made it to our new house and our first few nights were very interesting and fun. We didn't have anything in our house other than the random things my parents could fit in their car (thanks mom and dad for bringing all that stuff). We slept on air mattresses and sat on lawn chairs. The house was pretty empty until Mike got here with the truck. We had a lot of fun. It was like camping indoors. We absolutely love our new place. It has a ton of space and the backyard is huge. The kids have spent hours out there playing. We love our new place! We are moved in!
Looks nice!! I love how you have a good sized fenced in backyard! I bet it's nice having a bigger place. I can't wait to see it in person!! And Drake cracks me up with his tee ball. I bet he's in heaven!
Your new house is beautiful--especially the backyard. I'm glad you had a great move with all your help. Wish we could visit, but now you're even further away :(
4 comments:
Looks nice!! I love how you have a good sized fenced in backyard! I bet it's nice having a bigger place. I can't wait to see it in person!! And Drake cracks me up with his tee ball. I bet he's in heaven!
dang!!! you have a HOUSE!?!?! i want one of those some day. ;) i'm so happy you got everything moved in and everyone is safe and sound.
GORGEOUS house!! Glad you made it safe and sound and now have all of your stuff!! Hope you enjoy everything:) That backyard is amazing:)
Your new house is beautiful--especially the backyard. I'm glad you had a great move with all your help. Wish we could visit, but now you're even further away :(
Post a Comment