Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Go Green Ninja Goblins!

Drake is on his first tee ball team this year-The Green Ninja Goblins. He had practice on Saturday and his first game last night. He could hardly sleep all weekend waiting for his game. He was so excited. In fact, Mike and I have NEVER seen him this excited about anything-not even Christmas. He is so proud of his jersey and his hat. He had the best time last night. Of course the most important thing to him was whether his team "won the other team". We are still working on the sportsmanship thing and teaching him it's ok to lose but it's hard for a 5 year old boy to comprehend. Before his game he asked if there would be fireworks there. He also told my mom and dad they could watch him on tv. They were a little confused by all that until I explained to them that the only baseball games he's ever been to have been professional games. He expected his game to be just like theirs (on tv and have fireworks). It was so cute. Even though he wasn't on tv and there weren't any fireworks I think it was still an all star night for Drake.












2 comments:

morgan and tina said...

How fun! I love seeing all your new posts. So you're in Spokane now?! How exciting. Tell Drake that #7 is definitely a good number. Your kids are getting so big and Cache's hair is to die for! I hope things are going well and tell Mike congrats on becoming DR. Mike! :]

Simpson Family said...

SO CUTE!!! Isac and I were lovin' this!