Tuesday, May 25, 2010
I Love Mother's Day
I know this is a little late but I have been super busy. I decided to finally get these last few posts done before I pack everything up. Drake made mother's day things for me at pre-school. I got a tile with his hand print and a cute little poem with his picture. Mike let me sleep in but it wasn't the best sleep I've ever had. Drake kept running in the room every 10 minutes asking me when I was going to wake up. He and Madelyn wanted to surprise me. I could hear them whispering from the room to hide when I came out and then jump out and yell, "Happy Mother's Day". That's when I decided to get up. They were both working so hard on this surprise. They had also both made me cards and they were really cute. After church Mike made me my favorite, peanut butter cookies with a chocolate kiss. I ate almost every cookie by myself. They were sooo good. It really was an excellent day and I loved every minute of it. I just love being a mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment