Friday, May 7, 2010
All By Myself
Yesterday morning I left the kids home with Mike and ran some errands. When I walked in the door Madelyn ran up to me and said "Look at me!" She had gotten dressed all by herself. (This is not a new thing. She has been doing this for a long time, but it's always interesting to see what she comes up with.) Her dress was a spaghetti strap and she didn't have a shirt on underneath. I told her she couldn't wear that and of course b/c she's 3 she asked "Why?" I turned it around on her and asked her why. She told me "because it isn't modest". I told her that was right. She ran back to her room and came out a minute later looking like this. She had the same dress on and a shirt on underneath. The shirt was barely on and her dress was inside out. Her shoes were also on the wrong feet. The reason I found this so funny is because this happens all the time. Her shirt and/or pants are usually on backwards and/or inside out. Mike and I joke that you would think that her getting dressed the right way would be at least a 50/50 chance, but it's not. For her 75% of the time something is on wrong. We just laugh b/c it's not important. But I just had to take a picture and remember Madelyn's "All by myself" moments! :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is so adorable... I love that girl.
Post a Comment