Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Real Haircut

Cache had his first "real" haircut yesterday. Last time I cut it and did a horrible job. This time my friend-Kristina, who cuts hair, did it for me. She did an excellent job. It was sad to see his dark tips and curls go, but he was looking pretty shaggy. He is growing up so fast. She even did a faux hawk for him. He looks like he's 16 years old not 6 months.

We gave him a sucker to entertain him during the haircut. He LOVED that!





3 comments:

Holly, Jacob, Liberty, Avery and Bristol said...

I can't believe how grown up he looks after the hair cut. Surprisingly, I think he looks more like Madelyn with his hair shorter.

Kmelanese said...

Very cute!! He is growing so fast! He looks so big!

Alicia and Devin said...

WOW he looks so old. It is really cute