Saturday, April 3, 2010

Dells Trip

We went on a vacation to the Dells up in Wisconsin this last week. We stayed at a hotel called The Grand Marquis. It was perfect for our kids. They had an indoor water park with 4 slides and then a pool with 3 slides. We had so much fun. In fact, the kids were so excited they could hardly sleep. Even Cache had a great time. I told Mike I think we have fish for kids. We had to drag them from the water every night. This was Cache's first time swimming and he absolutely loved it. We are so happy we got to take one last trip up there before we leave.






















5 comments:

Butler Family said...

What wonderful pictures!! Looks like you guys had a blast!!!

Simpson Family said...

So fun! Looks like you guys had such a good time! I cant believe how big cache is! He is starting to look like a little boy...not a baby anymore :)

Jordan and Sadie Simpson said...

How fun!!! The kids looked thrilled :) Sometime I need to talk to you about life jackets and the floaty thing Cache was in for MiKya for Priest Lake/Arizona :)

Anonymous said...

Wow that looks like so much fun! Your kids are so cute. Madelyn looks so much older than I think Carlie looks. She's adorable. That's also very exciting about the big move. Congratulations to you guys:)

Krishele said...

We went to the Dells a couple years back when we went to Wisconsin for my Bro-in-law to graduate. It was soooooo much fun! I want to go again!

I can't believe how big your little baby is already!!! Holy Smokes!