Madelyn got her stitches out the other day. The dr. @ the ER said he remembered Mike from a rotation so knew he was in med school. He said that Mike could take the stitches out himself since he's done it before. Mike let me help him. It wasn't hard. It did hurt a little bit so Madelyn had a little tear coming out of her eye in this pic. She's happy to have them out. It looks pretty good but I'm afraid she'll still have a little bit of a scar.

Do you like our operating table? Our kitchen table.
2 comments:
OK, BUT, she has time on her side, as far as the scar on her forehead. LIke I said, I cut my forehead open, too, but when I was 14, and now my scar (which looked just like that when the stitches came out) is completely and almost (so, not ACTUALLY completely) invisible. You can see it only if the right light is on it.
Anyway - I'm glad the removal went well, even on the kitchen table!
I can't believe that was your first trip to the ER! You are an amazing mother. Nate is doing stitches at home now. (hehehe) It's pretty exciting.
Post a Comment