Monday, November 9, 2009

Detroit Trip

Mike had 5 residency interviews last week in Detroit. The kids and I decided to go with him. We had a blast. We stayed in a hotel and the kids thought that was awesome. We went swimming every day and I think we brought home a couple fish instead of kids. Detroit is an interesting city itself but the surrounding cities are nice. There is a temple there which makes it even nicer. If we ended up there I wouldn't be sad but it's still not my first choice of places to live. It was a nice vacation though.

Our hotel room


The swimming pool



Detroit Temple



Where the Lions Play


Canadian shore-line. We would have liked to drive over to Canada but we didn't have a birth certificate for Cache.

3 comments:

Simpson Family said...

So fun! Looks like you guys had a great little trip! Madelyn and Drake look like they LOVED it :)

Amy 'n' Nate said...

Seriously? Detroit? Come on-Come to Texas. :)

Jordan and Sadie Simpson said...

So fun! I think my favorite part is Madelyn's pigtail pointing straight up when she is getting tossed up in the pool :)