Bubbles!!!
New Pj's from G&G Peterson
Drake in the big stocking
Madelyn in the big stocking
Drake's presents that Santa left in Idaho
Madelyn's presents that Santa left in Idaho
New Pj's from G&G Simpson
Santa left overs
Melissa @ the Rexburg Temple open house
Eating marshmallows (the favorite food @ grandmas)
Kitchen from Grandma & Grandpa Simpson
Madelyn's Christmas from Santa (he left it at our house since we were in Idaho)
Drake's Christmas from Santa left at our house

3 comments:
I love the stocking pictures! It looks like you guys had a great holiday!
I'm so sad we missed you guys! I'm glad you guys had a great time in Idhao. We went over to Grandma and Grandpa's on Christmas Eve and had such a good time. It was the first time I've met Scott's wife(crap I can't remember her name) and she was a cute girl pregnant and all!
This Christmas was special because it was the first time all of Ian's bros and sis have all been together since Becca's wedding. We had such a great time! Oh btw Holly had her baby this morning. They had a boy and named him Chaz Benjamin. She is doing good and so is baby.
It was so good to see you and get to spend Christmas with you, hopefully we'll do it again next year! AND we got our babysitters lined up for June, so Chicago here we come! We're just waiting for our tax return to buy our tickets. We're super excited! Your pictures are so cute. How was Christmas making it last about a month?
Post a Comment