Monday, December 10, 2007

Drake's Birthday

I know Drake's birthday isn't until the 15th, but we are leaving for Idaho and wanted to celebrate with his friends before we went home. We had a birthday party with all of his friends out here. We had cake and ice cream and the kids had a great time playing. Drake opened his presents from us and Grandma and Grandpa Simpson tonight. He got the Little Einsteins toys. He opened 2 and then guessed the rest of the presents before he even opened them. He's a smart one. He had a great day and loved everything he got!

Drake & his presents

Drake & Madelyn with all of his opened presents

Ava, Emma, Drake, Tally, Brad, Hannah

Drake blowing out his candles

Drake & his presents


Drake's Lightning McQueen Cake






1 comment:

Livingstone Family said...

OH MY GOSH! That is about the cutest thing I have ever seen! You really should send it to Disney, how dang cute is he??? And I love the new hat, D for Drake! I love that he loves Little Einsteins so much. When Josie was a baby and she knew how to sit and not crawl I could put her in front of Little Einsteins in the morning and she would get so excited she would start to shake. She still really loves it, what a hit! We can't wait to see Drake on his real birthday, party on!!