Monday, June 23, 2014

Bird

Mike had to drive to Tucson to take his boards. When he got home that night I thought I could smell something.  I searched the whole house trying to figure out what it was. A couple days went by and the smell would come and go. Oddly enough it would come when Mike was home and go when Mike was gone.  No, it wasn't Mike! He later remembered hitting a bird on his drive home. As I looked at his car I could see the feathers all over the front of his car. The bird was stuck inside the car. The heat was slowly cooking it while it was rotting and it stunk SOOOO BAD!!!! The smell was seeping into the house. We took the front bumper off and reached up in there and found the bird. We finally got him out and took care of him. It was a HUGE bird.  Ewww!


No comments: