Sunday, March 23, 2014
Attacked By A Goose
I took Cache and McKay with me downtown to meet Mike for lunch. He was caught up in a meeting so I took the kids to the park to buy some time. The boys loved chasing the ducks and geese around. They fed them bread and we had a great time. Right before we left though Cache and McKay were running around. McKay would run by a goose and stop (he wouldn't get even kind of close bc he was too scared). I was laughing and going to video him chasing the goose. I thought it was funny he thought he was chasing it but really wasn't anywhere near it but he thought he was awesome. Well, I just happened to start filming at the right time. McKay must have spooked a goose but next thing I know he is being chased and attacked by this goose. Sadly, I thought it was really funny but swooped in to save him. The goose then started coming after me. He was trying to bite me. I grabbed Cache and McKay and we ran away. Cache kept asking if I would video him with the goose chasing him. I don't think he understood that wasn't supposed to happen. McKay was hilarious too. He kept saying "Dirty det me" meaning: Birdy get me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment