We are lucky enough to have a temple built here in Gilbert. Before they dedicate it they open the temple to tours. Anyone can go through. Mike and I took the kids through, then we went with Jessica and then later we got to go through with some of our friends from Mike's work. It was so awesome to go through 3 times. It is such a beautiful place. I absolutely love the chandelier in the celestial room. The feeling there in the temple was also so amazing. I love going there. It was such a cool experience to take our kids and show them where we got on a regular basis. Madelyn loved the "wedding rooms". I'm so glad we had this opportunity.
*Added later
The temple was dedicated on March 2, 2014. Drake and I got to go to the dedication. After it was over I took all the kids down to the temple. They stood where President Monson had stood minutes before and finished the final piece of the temple. It was really cool to do that.
No comments:
Post a Comment