School started on Aug 7. It's hard to believe that I have 3 kids in school. Drake started 3rd grade and has Mrs. Tattersall as his teacher. Madelyn started 1st grade and has Miss Lewis. Cache started his first year of pre-school and has Ms Julie (Spickard). All 3 kids are at the same school, Houston. They have a pre-school program there and Cache is in that program. All 3 of them also ride the bus. Cache rides a different one then the older 2 kids but he still loves riding the bus.
I was worried about sending Cache off to school. He's kind of my momma's-boy. He was definitely a little nervous but did awesome. The next day when the bus showed up he took off out the door running to the bus. It was a great feeling to know that he loved school.
Although there are times I miss the kids it sure has been great having some one-on-one time with McKay.
No comments:
Post a Comment