Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Drake is 7
I seriously can't believe that Drake is now 7. He is just growing up too fast. He had a great birthday. He had an extra special day at school and I got to see it when I went in to his class to help out and take cupcakes. Mike got home from work and Drake got to open all his presents. He got a hot wheels track from Grandma and Grandpa Simpson, a new BYU hat from Grandma and Grandpa Peterson. A pogo stick, Spiderman pinball game, Cars color changer, a joker car and a writing thing from me and Mike. Madelyn gave him a jump rope and Cache gave him a coloring sheet. We went to dinner at CiCi's Pizza then came home and had Drake's Batman cake. He has been dying for a Batman cake so I attempted one this year. It made him happy and that's all the matters. We had a blast spending the day with him. He's such a great, fun kid. We love him to death!










Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
7 yrs old seems so old! Wow. Happy Bday Drake. My kids still talk about your kids nearly everyday and wonder when we are going to go swimming in your pool! haha. I think your cake looks amazing btw
Melissa that cake is awesome! I can't believe you made it! Happy Birthday Drake!
Lots of fun.......
hostgator coupon
Post a Comment