Thursday, December 30, 2010

Drake is 6

Drake turned 6 on the 15th. I can't believe he's that old. He had a great birthday. He opened a lot of great presents including Batman toys, a bubble wand (from Madelyn), a dinosaur (from Cache), money to Build-A-Bear from Grandma Julie and Grandpa Peterson, a trace and color art set and another Batman toy from Grandma and Grandpa Simpson. We were then able to have pizza for lunch before Drake went to school. I went to school with him and helped out in his class. It was fun to be there with him on his birthday. That night we went to 5 Guys for dinner. Drake had been telling us that they have awesome hot dogs so he was dying to go there. It was a fun day. We came home and ate his yummy BYU cake. I'm so happy Drake is our boy. He's so fun to have!




No comments: