This is the Barbie cake I made for Madelyn. She REALLY wanted a Barbie cake and it was fun to make
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Madelyn's 4
Madelyn turned 4 on November 20th. We celebrated her birthday on the 18th because we left for Idaho on the 19th and spent the day in Utah visiting Mike's sister and her family on the 20th. Madelyn went to pre-school on her "birthday" and had a great day. When she got home we opened presents and then went to dinner at Wingers. We came home and had a Barbie cake. She got a lot of great presents including a Build A Bear certificate from Grandma Julie and Grandpa Peterson and a princess coloring set and Snow White house from G&G Simpson. Drake gave her a princess bat and ball and Cache gave her a bubble wand. She got a princess accessory set from us and this Prince and Princess Barbie she'd been dying for. It was so great. To make it even better she spent her real birthday at her cousin Josie's house. They live in Utah and we only see them 1-2 times a year. Madelyn loves to play with Josie and her Aunt Mindy even took her shopping at the mall. It was the best day ever. Happy birthday Madelyn. We love you so much. You are such a sweet girl!





This is the Barbie cake I made for Madelyn. She REALLY wanted a Barbie cake and it was fun to make


This is the Barbie cake I made for Madelyn. She REALLY wanted a Barbie cake and it was fun to make
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow Melissa - look at you with your cake making skills! Madelyn is so cute. The kids & I watched Little Rascals the other day & everytime Darla came on Ava started giggling & would say, "Oh that reminds me just of my friend Madelyn!" Glad to see Madelyn is still totally a princess type of girl! Tell her happy birthday from us.
Happy birthday to Madelyn! I was just thinking that we'd missed that. And Drake is coming up soon, I think(?) Tyler is excited for you guys to get back. I'm glad you've had some time home with family!
Post a Comment