Friday, October 15, 2010
My Birthday-27
I figured since I was posting I'd hurry and write about my birthday. It was 2 weeks ago but it was a great day. Mike got off early from work, which was enough to make it a great day. The kids all got me presents. Drake bought me a scarecrow decoration, Madelyn got me a bracelet and Cache got me pink tennis balls. The older 2 picked the presents out themselves. I think they did a great job. They were so proud of themselves. Mike bought me tickets to the price is right in Vegas when we go on vacation. He knows it my favorite game show to watch. I had a great day and just loved hanging out with the family. We went to dinner at Chili's and then watch BYU get stomped by Utah State. It was still a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment