Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Jordan & Sadie's Wedding





My brother Jordan got married over Christmas break to Sadie Quigley. It was a beautiful wedding and we are even happier that Sadie is now part of our family. She is such an amazing person and perfect for Jordan.

This is Isac and Jen, not Jordan and Sadie. We didn't get a picture of Jordan and Sadie b/c they were too busy. Isac, Jen and Michael entertained our kids the whole night.

4 comments:

Julianne said...

How funny is that - I don't know your brother, but we were in Ryan's parents ward for a summer and thus also in the Quigley's ward. How great that he married Sadie! I never actually met her but I was impressed by her. Woohoo!

The Cook Clan said...

What cute pictures! Congrats Jordan and Sadie!!!! I love the colors. Hey email me if you'd like an invite to my blog. sweetstar3@gmail.com

Kristina said...

These are such beautiful pictures of your family. I love the picture of you and Madelyn.

rnichols said...

Melissa you are one hot mama!! You look gorgeous. No joke.