Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Mariners vs White Sox

Yesterday we went down to US Cellular Field for The Mariners vs The White Sox. Mike was already downtown for his OB rotation so the kids and I rode the train down. Mike picked us up at the train station, then we went to the game. A few of our friends came with us and it was blast. The White Sox won but that was no surprise, the Mariners are terrible this year-poor Mike :(

Our Family @ the game

Mike was not very happy with this sign we made

Drake & Madelyn @ US Cellular Field

4 comments:

Katie said...

Hey good to hear from you. White Sox fans huh. We are Red Sox fans but we can still be friends. :) Your kids are getting big. That's fun.

Bryan, Rachel, Ben and Tyler Nichols said...

What a cute family pic. at the game. So Mike is doing an OB rotation? Does he like that?

The Cook Clan said...

How fun! I love the pictures of your kiddos. So cute!

Julie Peterson said...

I love blogs but I am sure feeling homesick for you!