Drake got his first bike the other day. We went and looked at bikes at the store and while Drake wasn't looking Mike took the bike. Drake turned around and the bike was gone. He was so sad he almost cried. Mike bought the bike and brought it home. We wanted to surprise Drake and we also wanted him to earn his bike. He is learning to write his name and has been doing chores around the house. We finally gave it to him the other day-after he earned it. Drake was very excited. He gave his old bike to Madelyn. They are both very happy and Drake is doing a great job riding his bike.
3 comments:
I love that batman that matches! I'm sure that Drake will be able to ride his bike before Johnny will! You have a great neighborhood for bike riding. Glad I got to see it so I know what I'm talking about! We are sure going to miss you guys this weekend. It's just not the same to be with everyone without you.
That looks so fun! Your kids are so cute! They must be my grand kids!
That is so cute! I love your parenting ideas, I always have. That's awesome that Drake earned his bike and that you and Mike surprised him with it!
Post a Comment