Michael coming off the plane
Michael hugging dad
We are so happy to see him
Madelyn is scared of this "stranger" She's never met Michael
Part of the family
We missed Isac and Mike there. For some reason they thought med school finals were more important. :) Jordan didn't make it to the airport because he was in class at BYU but he made it home later that night.
Madelyn got her hair cut. She looks so much older with it cut. I think it's so cute.
Before
After
Madelyn also enjoyed her food!
Finally, our family bowling trip was awesome. Drake loved throwing (literally) the ball down the lane. Madelyn would try and chase after the ball then slip and fall on the slippery lane.
7 comments:
We were in Idaho last week and we saw Michael. He seemed really happy! We went up to Idaho to go to Stoddard Creek but it rained all weekend so the whole fam decided not to go.
Madelyn's hair looks really cute. I cute Eva's hair this weekend too!
Hey! We went private on our blog. If you want an invite to read let me know your email address, if I haven't already sent you an invite. My address is "amj_427@hotmail.com".
Adrienne & Scott Berg
A trip away sounds so good! Looks like you all had an awesome time. :)
We are making Holmfeet a private blog. We’d like to send you a reader invite, so please please give us your email address via email (lynnoba@hotmail.com) or comment on Holmfeet. That way you can view our blog anytime. Thanks!
Hey what a cute little family that you have. It has been forever. I can't believe all the people that I have found from blogging it is pretty cool. Just wanted to say hello.
Genessa
Hey you! Your little family is so adorable! You all look so great. How have you been!
Madison's hair looks so cute! I want to see a front picture of it. Rats, I'll just be missing you out west. I leave with my two boys on Tuesday for Utah as my brother gets home from his mission. That would've been fun to see you at the airport or something. How are you doing and do you have any advice for me with flying with two?
I love the haircut! Looks like you guys had tons of fun in IF.
Post a Comment