Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Our Front Yard

Last night was such a nice night that we all went outside and played. It is so nice having a yard to play in. Drake got a new Lightning McQueen ball and Madelyn got a Care Bears ball. They were in heaven playing with them. Drake really like to kick the ball. He is going to be a great soccer player. Madelyn pretty much just carried her's around and smiled.

Drake doing something silly

Madelyn with her Care Bear ball

Sliding kick

Great kick

Cute kids

3 comments:

Bryan, Rachel, Ben and Tyler Nichols said...

Wow, I need an update. Did you move into a house? It looks really nice. We hope you're all doing well and we will keep wishing for good weather for you guys! Looks like Drake and Madelyn are such good friends.

Love,
Rachel

Livingstone Family said...

Looks like you've been busy. I totally got your e-mail and I'll send you the recipe when I get back to Utah. I am honestly amazed at how grown up Madelyn is. Where did the baby go?? I'm going to try to come up to see you when you're in Idaho, we'll see how it works out, but I'd love,love,love to get to hang out and see your little grown-up kids! Hooray for good weather, now send some our way!

m to the lissa said...

Wow!!! Nice name and blog...looks like we have a lot in common ;)

Melissa