We went to our Aquatic Center for Labor Day. It is such a cool water park. It is very kid friendly. Drake and Madelyn both loved it. Drake went down all the slides for little kids and even some of the adult slides. He wasn't quite tall enough but the life guard was nice and let him go anyway because he really wanted to go. He was very brave.
3 comments:
YEAH MELISSA!! I am so happy that you made a blog! Your pictures are so cute and it looks like you've had a lot of fun these last few weeks. I can't wait to come visit and do all the fun things in Chicago. The kids look so grown up and Madelyn looks like such a happy, fun little person. Thanks so much, I really appreciate you doing this so that we'll be able to know what you're up to and get to see lots of pictures of the kids! Yeah!!
Hi Melissa and Mike!
How fun to see your cute kidlets. Looks like you're having a great time in Chicago. Everyone tells me Madelyn looks just like I did, so it's fun to see her pictures. Looking forward to more!
Love,
Aunt Jennifer
Mindy and Jennifer,
It's fun to have a blog, I'm glad i started one. I'm also glad to hear that both of you are doing great. They say that Madelyn does look like you Jennifer, but I don't know. I didn't really see you as a baby. If she does though, it is a great thing and she'll be lucky to have such great looks! :) Come see us in Chicago any time. There is so much to do here, as you can see. Everyone is invited, its a great place to visit!!
Post a Comment